Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mission Accomplished...

Here's a pictorial journey of Friday...

Door #1 features HRH The Drama Princess' rendition of Frosty the Snowman meets Shaun the Sheep (which reminds me...i haven't given y'all a Shaun for awhile) replete with a Scottish tam of sorts.



Behind Door #2 you'll find The Prosecuting Attorney with her perfect score on her math test for this week.


Door #3...well it was all too much of a strain for The Prince, who was found face down in this pile of laundry yet to be washed...he was apparently looking for the Sandman...yep you guessed it...he found him somewhere in the middle of that pile.





and we bring the curtains with a comedic short by The X showing off his mad skillz... (i thought i better get this now before he gets too accustomed to being self mobilized.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I especially liked the photo of The Prince passed out in the folded laundry. Apparently when I was that age (according to my mother) she'd find me keeled over in the hallway with my blanket, having tried to make it to bed but not quite getting there.

Buck said...

The X-Man is MUCH happier in his jumpy-thang than my SN3 was. SN3 would simply HOWL with angst when we put him in it, ergo it didn't last long... at all.

Great shots, Jay!

mornin'lady said...

Sweet :)