Wednesday, August 20, 2008

All Hail The Queen!

Often i have written of The Queen. She is so titled because that is what she is to me. Their are no others as equally precious to me. By daily observation, i am convinced that there are a relative few on this lonely planet that have a marriage as purely beautiful as ours. Over the past 8 years, we have learned (and are continuing the process) of putting to death our individual selfish desires and cultivating a life of love, and all that is incorporated in that word, within one another. To me, she is a model of patience, kindness, gentleness, and quiet meekness. To say that i love her doesn't seem enough...but yet with an understanding of the term as an action, it would in fact...do...admirably.

Monday was The Queen's birthday. We had the honor of attending her on that day. She caught me making her birthday cake, which was no big deal, but you know, you always want everything to be as much of a surprise as possible...but we made up for it with the new iPod.

Please pardon my adulcet tonage...but the Royals seemed a bit disjointed with the song they obviously know.


Happy Birthday to you my Queen...i love you with my life.

6 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

Happy Birthday, your Majesty! May your strength be equal to your days!

Buck said...

Happy Birthday! (Great vid, too! Love the lighting...)

Bag Blog said...

Your Queen is all of that and more. Happy Birthday! I like the giggle at the end along with the high-five.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her! What a great video. And I don't know what it is, but you little boy just absolutely cracks me up. I can just SEE him and I start to laugh. Good Grief.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Your Highness! May the lights shine brightly all the days of your life.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. It was so funny to watch the kids sing "Happy Birthday" to me--they actually acted shy! Go figure. It was a great birthday with my family around me!

The Queen