Friday, March 21, 2008

Tidings...

For the past 28 hours, i have been volcanic from both ends. Erupting every few hours with a force i am completely unaccustomed to. The Queen came home early yesterday to care for me and the Royals, since i've been attached to the couch except for the occasional shuffle in quick step to the throneroom. I'm not sure, but i think it might be something i ate, but who knows. I've gone all winter without getting bit by the flu bug, but this feels alot like it, i suppose we'll find out if anyone else gets it. Hopefully not, this is HORRIBLE. I rarely ever get this sick and this has really kicked the snot out of me.

HRHTDP has made the per annum circle in her journey of life five times as of today. She is such a beautiful joy for us. With her bubbly infectious laugh and never ending energetic drama, we are so incredibly blessed for the Creator God's precious gift of her to us.

Tomorrow we will have her birthday party and hopefully i'll feel more like writing and certainly post some pics. But for now...

Happy Birthday my precious baby girl, Daddy loves you more than you'll ever know.

9 comments:

Inquiries said...

Happy Birthday Snow White. Have a great birthday and birthday party!

Bag Blog said...

Happy Birthdy to HRHTDP! It just seems like yesterday that we were painting her room.

I hope you get to feeling better. I'm sure glad they don't pass flu through a computer. Be healed.

Buck said...

Happy Birthday to HRHTDP!

I hope you're better tomorrow, Jay. I can SO relate...

mornin'lady said...

And more Happy Birthday wishes to your home from ours!! May the Lord shower you with health and peace as you celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to her!

And as I am apt to say when it is my children's birthday and will say for her, "She walks amongst the blessed, for if all the children were loved as much as she, I suspect there would be far fewer problems in this world. Happy Birthday!"

Anonymous said...

Tell your girl Happy Birthday from us in KC and Lysol that keyboard and remote and......other things....sorry to hear you are sick....Tim was home with a much milder version today....that Lysol is popular stuff here at our house.

Junk Diva said...

Tell the Princess Happy Late Birthday from our hose also. Sorry your feeling so poorly, hope you are better today. Redeem The Time with those kids.

Course of Perfection said...

Snow White dress...the only thing missing from my party! Birthday wishes from one Spring baby to another.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, she had a great one!