Thursday, April 07, 2011

Momentum...

I don't really talk much about what I do. But for once, finally, in my life, I'm doing something for a living that I really enjoy. On top of that, I'm working with people I love being around. Not that every day is striking through the daisies, but I've just never had a job that I still enjoyed this much after this long.
Add to that that this is a start up and ask the stress normally associated with those. Again, I'm not saying we don't have trying days, but those make the easy days that much more enjoyable.
Even now I'm in a time of transition, the reserve financing that we had for the start up is gone. Which means if some thing doesn't start happening soon, we may need to pull the plug.
I honestly can't see that happening, theres just too much potential energy just about to turn kinetic. The snow ball we've been packing and rolling to the edge of the precipice is just about to gain its own momentum, and once it begins its descent, I don't think there will be any stopping it...not that we would want to, but sometimes it's almost scary thinking how big it could get...and how quickly it could get there.
Hopefully, sometime soon, you'll be in your local marketplace and see one of our tags and go. "Hey, i know the guy who helped start that company!" If you do, buy a shirt or a hat or whatever it is...support your local school...and your friends at The Table.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: