Saturday, June 21, 2008

When you wish upon a...

Well not an actual star but he's a big bright shining red one to us. Today is The Prince's second birthday. We have to wish him Happy Birthday by proxy of sorts since we are here at the hospital with little brother and he is at home with the Elder Statesman and King's Mother and The Sisterhood.

Happy Birthday to our little man! We'll be home tomorrow and you won't believe the presents we have for you!!!



Note to The Prince: Do not read the next line...its for the readers.

Now y'all gather in and i'll tell ya what we got him, well besides the obvious! Closer now, he can't hear this...
we got him this BIG freakin' Tonka dump trunk that he can basically crawl into...he's gonna pee his pants!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to him! Good Grief... what an exciting couple of days for this dude!!!

Buck said...

Happy Birthday Jameson!

Bob said...

O man, I think I just peed myself, too. I soooo want that Tonka truck.

Anonymous said...

I want one too!!!

Inquiries said...

Happy Birthday Jameson!

Bag Blog said...

Happy birthday, Jameson! A little brother is a pretty good present.

Junk Diva said...

Happy late B.D. Jameson. He is like a shining star. I loved his face on the video when you were bringing him the baby, I played it over and over, such joy on his face. Cracked me up.

Course of Perfection said...

Birthday blessings to the Prince. That dump truck will perfect for toting baby brother!