Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fragmentational Semantics...

Man, i can't believe how long its been since i posted a Shaun! I'm sorry, dear reader, i feel i have somehow done you a disservice. But before i post said offering, i must make a short commercial...

The Royals (Queen included) were all sitting around this morning watching some Sat. morning cartoons, just like back in the day...

IHOP was plugging their upcoming National Pancake Day on Tuesday. HRHTDP turns to us and says,

"I wanna go to IHOG, it's by Sam's!"

A salvo of fireworks showered in my brain, "THAT'S IT!!!!".

Now i've thought of alot of names for a smokehouse restaurant (should i ever open one) but THAT just went to the top of the list! Short, sweet, memorable!

IHOG

I freaking LOVE IT!

And now, without further (insert archetypal french word)...The Table is proud to present another exciting episode of Shaun...

1 comment:

Inquiries said...

IHOG is very original. I like it.
P.S. I started my blog!
-Ashley